Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Monday, March 06, 2006

I'm Here!!!!

March 6, 2006

Okay, I did it. Just Jump In. I've had several people tell me that I should start a blog (Peaches, in particular, thinks it would be great to read about my kids). But I didn't know where to start, or what to call it, or myself. Until another friend told me to Just Jump In. So. . . here I am. And my name has evolved as the name I post under on two of my friends' blogs. Canada. That's 'cause I'm from Canada (pretty straightforward, huh?). So, prepare to hear about the joys and frustrations of being married for almost 12 years (together for almost 19 - yikes!); being the mother to very busy, five year old twins; working part-time as a self-employed music therapist; and just life in general.

2 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

Hey, Canada! Let me be the first to welcome you to this crazy world o'blogging. I can't wait to read your future posts!

Mon Mar 06, 02:28:00 p.m.  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

Oh Canada!
It is great to see you blogging. Do you mind if I put a link to your blog on my blog? I am really looking forward to reading your posts!

Mon Mar 06, 02:56:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home