Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ode to Weasley


Thirteen Impressions of Weasley's Housewarming Party by Canada


1. Weasley lives in a very nice house that he shares with another couple, K & T.
2. K is very sweet, very pretty, and very thin.
3. T. is . . . how shall I phrase this? HOT!!! T is very, very, VERY hot!!!!
4. Weasley painted his room a gorgeous shade of mossy green. And put up a floating shelf lined with votives in glass cups that were glowing and elegant. His new Ikea duvet cover is very spiffy, and his chest of drawers is painted an antique white, and holds his collection. Weasley's room is extremely relaxing and welcoming.
5. Weasley also has a very nice, new-to-him tv that he got as a housewarming present. He got this from the married-with-a-baby gay guy, whose wife is not so happy about this other side of her husband. He seems very nice, but what an unfortunate arrangement. FYI, said man looks like he is about 15! He probably still gets id'd.
6. There is an amazing backyard and deck at this place. Secluded, stunning, and seriously an awesome place for summer parties. Can't wait!
7. Naked Grape Unoaked Chardonnay is a very palatable wine. I should know. (I only had 2 glasses over the evening since I had to drive, but I will be investing in a few bottles in the near future). And I don't usually like Chardonnay (because of the oak-y taste, apparently)
8. Weasley has some very tall friends. Harry is about 6'2" (or 3"). And LeBon is about the same, as is Art Curate (AC) from the Greek Fest/dancing night. And they are all good-looking. Weasley has good taste in men (and keeps the eye candy around for the girls, too)
9. The food was plentiful, and everything I tried was very good. Someone made this completely decadent English toffee crunch with pecans. Divine!! I need the recipe!
10. I finally got to meet a few more of Weasley's friends, women this time. I had met most of the boys, but it was nice to meet more of the female contingent, putting faces with names. It was too bad that the Chicka was unable to make it.
11. It was fun watching Weasley be the social butterfly, a role that he has no problem slipping on. It's just his sparkling, lovely personality.
12. The Guy (who came to GreekFest/dancing, one of Weasley's good-looking straight friends) and I were the last of Weasley's guests to leave, after we helped gather and rinse a whole slew of wineglasses. So much for an early night - it was after 2.
13. Did I mention that T was totally gorgeous?

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

**GRIN*** ear to ear
I love it, I love it, I love it!
Thanks for the kind words... your impressions of the evening sound very favourable! I'm glad you got a chance to meet everyone, too. (Including T!)...I'm sure we can come up with a whole slew of reasons why you have to come to my house and visit..haha

PS> Who are "Harry" and "Le Bon"...I'm trying to figure out your code speak!ha

Thu Oct 19, 10:44:00 a.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Harry had wine with you, me, and Lord Elgin at his place of employment after the ordination. I met LeBon when we tried to go dancing at the Lookout, but some choral scholars didn't have ID.

T is missing his hot tub from the old house. Work on him. I'll come and do dishes (the window over the kitchen sink overlooks the backyard, right?)

Thu Oct 19, 11:13:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home