Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Thursday, August 03, 2006


Thirteen Songs CANADA Likes To Sing

(Alone, Usually in the Car)

1. On my Own (from Les Miserables )
2. Another Suitcase, Another Hall (from Evita)
3. My Immortal (Evanesence)
4. Behind These Hazel Eyes (Kelly Clarkson)
5. Only You (Yaz)
6. I Would Know You Anywhere (Adrienne Jones)
7. Seven Wishes (Adrienne Jones)
8. Borders and Time (The Rankin Family)
9. When You Kiss Me (Shania Twain)
10. Foolish Games (Jewel)
11. Closer To Fine (Indigo Girls)
12. Piece of My Heart (Faith Hill)
13. Similar Features (Melissa Etheridge)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well!



3 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

I LOVE that song from Evita! Awesome list idea. Im not up yet but will be soon!

Thu Aug 03, 10:03:00 p.m.  
Blogger crse said...

Ok Im up and you are already linked buddy!

Fri Aug 04, 02:16:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lyn said...

Les Miz! I sing Empty Chairs - makes me cry. lol My T13 - Classic Books I've Never Read Edition is up at Bloggin' Outloud. Thanks!

Wed Aug 09, 11:50:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home