Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

And Suddenly, It's February!

Time flies, people, seriously!!!

I do have lots to update on, which will be more extensive later. Here are a few random bullets for now:
  • Hubby and I told the kids of our vacation plans for mid-August (because we need to get them passports). They have started packing. No joke. Clara is planning to take a certain skirt. I don't think it will even fit by then, LOL. They are very excited to meet Hester Willa, Clementine and Hashbrown. I still can't believe Hubby suggested this.
  • I will update more about Bear Hell, but suffice it to say that quitting may happen. Several others already have. I did argue with the manager re: sick notes. I refused, offered a copy of my prescription and she said that would be fine. She wanted me to fill my shift, I said no. Sick is sick, people, that's why the managers get the big bucks!
  • I love being a first!!!! (no surprise there, really!). I particularly love it when we get a new piece that has soprano divisi and I have to try really, really hard not to get this goofy grin of "I'm SO happy that I don't have to sing that!!!" on my face (that would be called gloating, and I'm not like that).
  • Snowflake's wedding is on Saturday. I am helping decorate. I'm excited about it. Also, I love that she and I have become friends - one of the good things to come from Bear Hell.
  • After Hubby's exotic and exciting trip to Chile in November, he is getting to travel again. This time, he gets to spend three nights in the uber-hip Sturgeon Falls. In February. Heh heh. Could be worse - I hear to mosquitoes and blackflies are wicked there in the spring!
More soon, I promise. I don't feel quite as bad as I should - seems I'm not the only one who has been light on the blogging of late.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Welcome back to posting! Sorry about Bear Hell. I've been there.

Fri Feb 13, 12:57:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lola said...

finally you are back!

Tue Feb 17, 09:24:00 p.m.  
Blogger Firefly1234 said...

Finally! I am glad to see you back at blogging!

have you looked at the gory pictures on my website lately????
huh huh?

Wed Feb 18, 11:58:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lola said...

The Bear place is going to the dogs. There are other places to work that may just appreciate you a little bit more:)

Wed Feb 18, 07:58:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Ah Lola, I am waiting to leave at THE most inopportune time for them - when Snowflake is on holidays over March Break :)

Firefly - yep. And I commented!

Hi LGS!!!

Wed Feb 18, 08:43:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lola said...

AHHHHH now i see your evil ways:):):)
now keep this damn blog more up to date!

Sun Feb 22, 09:30:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home