Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Corwin's Song

I'm H-A-P-P-Y, I'm H-A-P-P-Y,
I know I am, I'm sure I am
I'm H-A-P-P-Y!!!


Repeat times a million.

Cute, then annoying, then just hilarious. He and Hubby leave this afternoon (Corwin's even getting picked up early from school) to go to the big Scouting Camporee. I'm taking bets as to what time he is able to fall asleep tonight - he's SOOOO excited. If he hasn't burnt off his extreme enthusiasm, leading to an immediate crash at bedtime, I'll venture that he stays awake at least until 10:30. Which will drive Hubby insane. Tee hee!

2 Comments:

Blogger nancycle said...

:-)

Sat May 27, 09:43:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in the camp ground at the Camporee and I think they had a lot of fun. :)

Wed May 31, 07:59:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home