Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

I know, two in a row. But I forgot it was Thursday (because I usually have a client on Thursday, but it was rescheduled for tomorrow. So I had to cancel my massage. Which means I'm going to remain tense. So don't piss me off, 'kay? :) Just add your Thursday Thirteen link and we'll all be happy! If you want to play, add your links or your 13 in comments.

THIRTEEN OF MY FAVOURITE MOVIES
  1. Love Actually
  2. Under the Tuscan Sun
  3. Cry Freedom
  4. Sixteen Candles
  5. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
  6. Harry Potter (all of them, but esp The Philosopher's Stone)
  7. Pretty Woman
  8. Sliding Doors
  9. The Breakfast Club
  10. Mildred Pearce
  11. Four Weddings and a Funeral
  12. Bend It Like Beckham
  13. Gone With the Wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home