Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Friday, May 26, 2006

And Now For Clara

Clara and I are looking forward to a lovely girls' weekend, with lots of girly, girly things. Tomorrow after ballet, she and I are going shopping for a birthday present. Lola's daughter turns 6 in June, and her party is on Sunday. Corwin picked his part of the gift, and Clara is adamant that Lady B would like a nightie. Or pajamas. So that's our quest tomorrow.

Oh - of course we'll be doing our nails tomorrow evening. What's a girls' weekend without a pedicure?

3 Comments:

Blogger nancycle said...

Bet It All On OPI????

Sat May 27, 09:48:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!
BTW i need you to show me how to link!!!! can i bribe you with a pomtini?!?!?!?!?!

Sat May 27, 06:16:00 p.m.  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I LOVE girls holidays away. Even if it is for only a pedicure and a massage. I've had so much fun going to a spa for a few days with my bestest friend and also with my mom. We ladies know how to have fun!

Tue May 30, 11:15:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home