Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Weird and Disturbing

Unlike crse, I don't often have sex-filled dreams. Well, sometimes. Thankfully, this wasn't one of them. But this morning I woke up from a very real, intense dream in which I made out a LOT with . . . my neighbour/friend's husband. And in the dream, it seemed just fine. However, when I woke up, I had a "whoa, what the hell was THAT about?!" moment. Especially because he's never been what I considered an "eye candy" neighbour (we have a few of those on our street). Yes, he's good looking, just not someone I ever gave much thought to, not really my type. Bizarre. I just hope I don't run into him for the next few days, because I'm sure I'll end up blushing!

8 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

HAh! wow. that is gonna be so awkward the next time you see him...

Tue Sep 19, 04:55:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Yeah, no kidding!

Tue Sep 19, 05:09:00 p.m.  
Blogger crse said...

Oh yowza! Veddy interesting. At least you had someone good looking. I had GEORGE WENDT (norm from cheers) once. Need I say more?

Tue Sep 19, 05:32:00 p.m.  
Blogger Jesse said...

I had an intimate dream recently that made me feel very weird for several days.

Tue Sep 19, 06:45:00 p.m.  
Blogger nancycle said...

I'm not sure, what is the female equilant for a chub? I'm familiar with "norts" but the nether region equivilant leaves me pressed for words, narily swimming in a pool of euphemisms that would describe your arousal, are sadly out of my reach.

I can imagine you standing with some attractive ensemble that matches your holly hocks when suddenly Mr. Kiss'n Cuddle of 69 Horny Lane emerges from his home while you quickly crouch down pretending to weed your garden to conceal your ???

Oh the shame!!!!

BTW ~ thanks for last night ;)

Wed Sep 20, 10:22:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Canada
Better than your dream about old-mare-support-hose from the choir, either way!!haha

I can't wait to hear about the sex dream that you'll no-doubt eventually have about me :)

Weasley

Wed Sep 20, 02:49:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Sorry to disappoint, Weasley, but there was NO sex (all clothes were on, too). But yes, I'll tell you all about it.

Wed Sep 20, 02:59:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS> I can tell you a real-life story about my shananigans last night...phew ;)lol

I won't be attending finger cymbal practice tomorrow night and I wont' be at Sunday Bible Book Club this week either...FYI

Weasley

Wed Sep 20, 03:43:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home