Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

High Maintenance

No, not me (okay, yes, me too). I'm babysitting my neighbour's youngest this morning. He's twenty-one months old. Blue eyes, white-blonde curly hair. Absolutely adorable. And thank God I can give him back at the end of the morning! This age is wonderful - kids are so inquisitive and everything fascinates them. But you tend to forget about all the extra energy you need to take care of them, supervising their every move. And I'm hoping that I don't have to change any stinky bums!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're all a little high maintenance aren't we...Darn good to know it ;-)

Now, I'll resume laughing at you for accepting the baby-sitting job.

Tue Oct 03, 07:03:00 p.m.  
Blogger crse said...

I was going to write something sympathetic but then I got distracted by the 20 minute struggle with the turnip over his desire to climb on top of an elevated end table.....

Tue Oct 03, 08:00:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home