Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Friday, November 24, 2006

I'm So Excited!

Gerhard is in town!! I won't get to see him until Sunday, because he's doing conference-y things until then, but yay, we're in the same city!! It's been over 2 years, and I really can't wait to see him. Unfortunately, his wife has to fly back early Sunday morning so so I won't see her this time around. But Gerhard will hang out for the afternoon (even coming to my father-in-law's birthday lunch), and I'll take him to the airport for his flight Sunday evening. Is it bad to hope for a freak snowstorm so he has to stay an extra day? Corwin is going to be SO excited to see his Godfather - I haven't told the kids, just in case. Three more sleeps!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome--hope you have a great time! (And "three more sleeps" is just freaking adorable.) :)

Fri Nov 24, 10:08:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your blog
lola
p.s. we talk in 'how many more sleeps until...' all the time:)

Fri Nov 24, 07:11:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We do sleeps too! Its the only way to measure passage of time. VERY excited to here some gerhardt stories!

Sat Nov 25, 09:50:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-)

I would be bad to hope that his hometown would be obliterated and that he'd have to stay for longer...

One snow storm? Perfectly healthy adoration IMO.

Sat Nov 25, 02:57:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home