Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Weekly Weep

I just finished with my weekly cry - watched Grey's Anatomy. I must say, I am SO glad I didn't try to watch the show while I was away (I tape since I have choir on Thursdays). I would have been a mess, trying to call Corwin and Clara. I only talked to them once while I was gone, on Tuesday, right after I checked in to the hotel. Wednesday through Sunday I either missed them, got voice mail, or they were "too busy" to talk. Gotta love it - six year olds who have such a busy schedule that they can't fit me in!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Im so glad I dont watch that show for so many reasons even though everyone i know loves it. I do not have enough left at the end of the day to get that kind of weep on.

Wed Nov 22, 03:59:00 a.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

See, that's why taping is good. I can decide when I wanna cry - because I do in almost every episode. I am such a sucker for unrequited love stories, and that was every episode last season!

Wed Nov 22, 09:02:00 a.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

And crse . . . insomnia? Holy crap!!! I just looked at the time you posted.

Wed Nov 22, 09:03:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home