Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Friday, November 10, 2006

And the Lies Are . . .

#3. On the way back from LA in first class, I sat behind GARY BUSEY, not Nick Nolte. FYI - he was a jerk, but his wife was way worse (you would have thought he was an A-list actor the way she was demanding things)

#6. I do NOT belong to the "mile-high club". I'd like to, but am probably too chicken. (and LB, you totally crack me up - "I hope #3 and #6 are somehow related"!! Too funny!!)

#. 11. I play flute, piccolo, recorder, guitar and several rhythm instruments. But not the French horn. I would love to, I love the sound it makes, but I just can't play any brass instrument because the buzzy lip thing drives me insane. I can't even hum!

An interesting note - SOMEHOW (ahem, Beck!!!) I have become the finger cymbal player for the choir. Yessiree bob, I get to "ding" along to Jubilate Deo. In concert. If you're in Peterborough this weekend, you can catch this astounding performance on Saturday night.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

Hey, two outta three ain't bad.

But seriously? Vacuuming every day? That's just sick.

Fri Nov 10, 01:31:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, im disqualified but its still interesting!

Fri Nov 10, 04:23:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Let me just clarify the vacuuming thing. Most of the house is hardwood, so that's not an issue. But we have a dalmatian who sheds in a wicked way, and a kid with a touch of asthma. I'd love a Roomba, but with the neurotic dog, she'd just shed more, which would defeat the purpose. (and I said I TRY, not I do!!). Yes, I'm crazy, I admit it! :)

Fri Nov 10, 07:16:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home