Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Monday, November 20, 2006

I'm Not in Kansas Anymore

Well, Kansas City, Missouri, but that's just semantics. And truly, there is no place like home. At least the air here is humidified. What is it about hotels and the wicked dryness? Add to that the drier air of the Kansas City area, and you'll understand why I spent as much money on water as martinis. (well, almost)

Details to come, both from the choir tour (the highlights and the low moment), as well as the Midwest trip.

Any guesses as to what I'm doing right now?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vacuuming and doing online quizzes?

Mon Nov 20, 06:06:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Surprisingly, no vacuuming! There has been laundry, though. Lots more than I thought, because I have mine from the trip, and then I realized that I didn't finish all the slipcovers which I need to change this week. But I'm running out of places for the "hang to dry" part. Could be worse, I know.

Mon Nov 20, 06:26:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did my comment go? I GUESSED laundry! Honest! I. HATE. BETA. And Im so glad you are home...I missed you!

Mon Nov 20, 10:43:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Missed you, too, crse! I thought everyone would guess laundry (but my list revealing more cleaning neuroses messed some people up!)

Tue Nov 21, 09:05:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home