Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

For Lone Grey Squirrel

If I had to choose my absolute favourite place in the world, I would pick Treefort at Circle R Ranch in London, Ont. However, as it is about 6 hours away (and I don't have a picture), I had to think of where I retreat to relax here. So, here is my amazing bathtub. There are no jets, but it has a really cool way of filling (through openings in the sides) that is quiet and distributes the water evenly. It is also very deep, and very long. The three hanging candle lanterns and the other candles at the foot of the tub get lit, I put the dimmer on low, and I soak and read for ages. Oh, and I took the picture of the lone cypress in Monterey and gave it to Hubby when we were dating.

5 Comments:

Blogger muse said...

That is an amazing tub. I can definitely visualize it with candles, filled with bubbles... a relaxing place indeed!

Wed Jan 17, 09:40:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh, it's gorgeous. Looks so relaxing!

Wed Jan 17, 10:30:00 a.m.  
Blogger Jess said...

What a sweet, peaceful place!

Wed Jan 17, 11:28:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am overwhelmed. It is very nice. Wonderful choice. Makes you want to "Just Jump In." Hope to see the TreeFort someother time.

Wed Jan 17, 12:36:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I placed a link between this post and something I cooked up on my site. Cheers.

Sun Jan 21, 05:15:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home