Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Update: RBOC

Okay, here's the scoop of what's been happening lately . . .
- my parents house sold!!!! The day the other offer fell through, they had two showings, then another the following day. That night they got a call saying that an offer was coming the next morning. It was conditional only on a building inspection, which passed no problem (to quote the inspector "what a well-maintained and cared-for home"). The sold sticker went on last Wed. The bonus? The closing is Nov 15 - far better, considering that their new house will be ready Dec 11. Yay!!!!!!
- Weasley is still in Calgary for his Westjet flight attendant training. He is so perfect for it, and has been passing all tests with no problem. Well, CF's birthday was on Monday, and I think CF was a bit down about Weasley being away. Another of Weasley's friends arranged a little get-together, and CF didn't know who would be there. In all there were 10 of us . . . plus Weasley, who flew in for the night!!! To say that CF was surprised would be an understatement. It was a great birthday after all.
- Last weekend Ben and I messaged a lot. It was great to chat again - it had been awhile. Anyway, I ended up giving him my blog address so he could see a picture of something. Also, I told him there was a post about him. I got my answer. Why do I always fall for the shy guys?
- I finally got my new computer set up, and I have been very busy loading my CDs into my iTunes, and playing with my iPod. I feel so high tech!
- Corwin and Clara have been testing my sanity with the arguing and attitude, but this week they are in day camp. They love it, and so do I!!

That's about it on the news front. I will try to be more diligent about actually posting but hey, it's summer

5 Comments:

Blogger Firefly1234 said...

better the shy guys then the cool and dangerous ones!

Fri Jul 27, 03:31:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Well, there were a few of those . . . search back and look for reference to PoD (Prince of Darkness).

Fri Jul 27, 11:26:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you on the shy boys...is it the challenge that's appealing? :)

Sat Jul 28, 11:34:00 a.m.  
Blogger crse said...

Shy...pah. I want to fear for my safety and sanity or it just aint hot for me!!!

Tue Jul 31, 07:25:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

crse . . . there have been that kind, too :)

Sat Aug 04, 11:57:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home