Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Well, If That Doesn't Just Suck, I Don't Know What Does!

You know how I said my parents' house had sold? Scratch that. The buyers can't get the money from England. They (buyer A), have an offer on their house from Buyer B. Buyer B has an offer from Buyer C. And Buyer C is being dicked around by Buyer D, who is apparently a complete asshole and has screwed everyone over. Gotta love the antiquated real estate system in England. Anyway, this means that we aren't headed to Oakville for the last hurrah visit, and my parents are dealing with viewings again. Please send up whatever prayers, wishes, and good thoughts you have that it really does sell quickly - by next week would be good. Because living with my stressed-out father can't be a picnic for my mom!

1 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

Im so sorry! Good wishes to the folks!

Wed Jul 11, 09:29:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home