Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

The First Kiss Update

Looking back at the comments from my Blast From the Past post, I find it hilarious that you all want details about my First Kiss. Really, there are no details. We kissed a few times in grade 6. We actually used to play "drop the mitten" on class trips - we'd sit at the back of the bus, pretend we were trying to pick something up, bend down and kiss, really quickly. There was no tongue (for all you detail-obsessed types - crse!!) I think he still went to Private School in grade 7, but nothing was going on. And in grade 8, there were 10 of us - nine girls and PJ. Poor PJ, I always wondered if we traumatized him. None of us wanted to kiss him, though (actually, met him for a drink in 1990, and he seemed well-adjusted - maybe we gave him insight into the minds of women, lol!). Sorry to disappoint but . . . that's it. First Kiss is married with three kids, doing well, happy. Nothing else to report. On this story, at least ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

My first kiss turned out gay. In my defense it was forced upon me and I was only six...

Thu Jul 05, 05:09:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Refering to crse's comment, it is clear that it was forced on him too! LoL.

Ummm. This aspiring tabloid reporter notes that there was more kisses after the "first kiss".

Fri Jul 06, 07:12:00 a.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Well, LGS, there may have been a few more kisses, but none of them were of the French variety!!!! (that was with someone else the next year - ha!!)

And crse, we all have a gay kiss/makeout/slept with in our past, right? Obviously, no one measured up after you!

Fri Jul 06, 09:06:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home