Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Bad Smurfette



So, last night I coloured my hair. Nothing crazy, just needed something to cover the grey again between visits to the salon. Since I'm a bit of a chicken, I use Natural Instincts, which is semi-permanent and washes out in about 26 shampoos. I look for something close to the natural colour (well, natural before the grey). This time, I used "clove". Followed the directions, and it all turned out well. But whenever my hair is dark (without some red or gold in it), I feel like the bad smurfette.



Not that I'd want to be the blonde smurfette, but she did have much better hair. And she was much nicer. Now you have another glimpse into the insanity of Canada - I relate to little blue imaginary creatures - even without alcohol!

2 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

I LOVED the bad smurfette. She was total femme fatale and the smurf i always wanted to be...im just saying is all....

Wed Jul 11, 09:28:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, you crack me up. :)

Thu Jul 12, 05:36:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home