Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

In Progress

I was going to wait until it was done (about to go start my fourth - yes, FOURTH!! - coat), but as jeepchick pointed out in comments, on the C2 site, the colour looks like it's pink (more like a shocking fuschia). I needed to demonstrate that my taste is not quite that wild. Here are the befores, and a couple of in progress shots.






It really isn't that streaky, it's partly the light coming in the window.



Stay tuned for the completed shots. And keep your fingers crossed that the fourth is the last coat (otherwise I will have to go buy more paint, and that will put Canada in a very bad mood indeed!!!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

What a pretty color! Good luck with your final coat.

Tue Sep 25, 12:56:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lola said...

looking good!

Tue Sep 25, 09:59:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the color! :)

Wed Sep 26, 12:43:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also have a red room. It took four coats, and after the fourth, it looked great. It is red? Right?

Wed Sep 26, 06:05:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home