Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Decadent

Sometimes, you're entitled to a lazy day. With all the client shifting in the schedule, I now have nothing until 2:55 every other Wed. This is that day. I could be really responsible and clean the linen closet or something, but that doesn't sound like a lot of fun. Instead, I am going to get groceries now, come home and put them away, and then take myself to the 10:40 showing of Juno. I have heard many mixed reviews and I want to see it for myself. I could wait until it comes out on video, but I'm here, the movie is playing, and the popcorn beckons so . . . . off I go.

As a quick footnote, Weasley and I went to a movie on Monday evening. We saw Mad Money. It was really entertaining, and I would see it again. There's a bit of everything - suspense, drama, and a lot of laughs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the lazy days. Hope you enjoyed the movie!

Wed Jan 23, 01:33:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home