Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

2007 Archive Meme

2007, in a nutshell meme

Stolen, as usual, from Luckybuzz.

The general directions:

1) Harken back to your archives.
2) Collect the first sentence you wrote every month for the whole year. (I've gone one step further and put the title as well as the first sentence. Because I felt like it!)
3) Entertain us.

January: Is ANYONE Surprised By This?The Neat Freak
You scored 50 anxiety, 34 awkwardness, and 61 neuroticism!
You exhibit neurotic behaviors without the underlying anxieties, and you manage fine socially while balancing compulsive urges...so you must be The Neat Freak!

February: Random 13
1. Suddenly realized that I am too old to drink caffeine at night.

March: Maybe It'll Let Me Do This
Since Blogger won't let me post my five questions from Sidonia (I started, then saved the draft.

April: Search and Rescue
I know, I need to finish the update and details of my trip, and I will, I promise.

May: The Lazy Blogger
Yes, I am still alive.

June: Tagged Again!
Well, while hibernating (translates to "while completely immersed in Facebook"), I have been tagged for a meme by Gretty.

July: So True - I Even Have Lotion In This Scent
Your Scent is Pumpkin Pie

August: Peace, Man!!!
I have been away decorating since Sunday.

September: And They're Off!
The big yellow bus picked them up and headed down the road to learning.

October: A Grand Affair
No, not the romantic type (but I can think of a few possibilities . . . .kidding!).

November: The Insanity Update
I was feeling a bit (bitter? upset? bitchy? sad? hysterical? pissed off? insulted? you fill in the blank, because I'm sure I felt it this week) because I hadn't heard from PoD, except through his FB status updates.

December: Canada Got Run Over By A Reindeer
Well, not really, but that would explain the extended absence.



Hmmmm . . . seems to me it has been a year of blog-slacking, and unoriginal thought (memes and quizzes abound). Oh well, New Year's resolutions to write more consistently will probably be broken by Valentine's Day, but I'll do my best.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, it's clear that you need to post more often in 2008! :)

Thu Dec 20, 11:44:00 a.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Not just quantity - I'm thinking QUALITY might be important, too!

Thu Dec 20, 03:27:00 p.m.  
Blogger Jess said...

Happy Christmas, Canada!

Sun Dec 23, 08:21:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quality will take care of itself - go for quantity!

Thu Jan 03, 10:53:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lola said...

HEY! Even I've updated my old and stale site!
BTW my new site should be up by the weekend!
BTW Again-Happy '08!
Lo

Sun Jan 13, 06:38:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home