Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Totally Hilarious

Both Medusa and Luckybuzz had such interesting posts, so of course I had to do it, too. Get your own at The Lazy Bloggers' Post Generator

Abject apologies I just remembered I have not updated this since people stopped clapping and Tinkerbell died... You would not believe the fairy dust I have to clean up. But I'm sorry you'll just have to take my word for it..

I am overwhelmed with silk ropes, soaking in the tub, just generally being a nuisance to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day is a magical flight from the second star on the right, straight on to I am begging my kid to go to sleep or so help me God that kid will be decorating my wall, 'Duct tape still life'. I am beyond drunk most of the time. it will be fun fun fun till they take my TBird away.

I send you kisses I will make more of an effort to blog more often until the nice men in the white coats come back. Seriously! Unless of course the pool with the cocktail bar is heated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home