Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Music Meme

Tagged by MaggieMay, here it is.

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

Some are not new, but they are in frequent rotation:

1. Un Bel Di (Puccini - the Leontyne Price version). Yeah, my recital is tonight. I have been singing along incessantly (well, as long as I'm ALONE!!)

2. The Boys of Summer - Don Henley

3. Feels Like Tonight - Daughtry

4. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

5. Mercy - Duffy (over and over and over . . . )

6. Follow Me - Uncle Kracker

7. Stupid Shit - Girlicious

And for a bonus, here is a song that I would be more than happy never to hear again:
1. Bubbly - Colbie Caillat

I am tagging whoever happens to read this and wants to do it (lots have been tagged alreasy, so I don't want to double tag anyone).

2 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

Happy Canada Day, lady!

Tue Jul 01, 09:30:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lucy said...

Hey Canada,

I'm sooo stealing this meme, and ditto on the Colbie Calle (or whatever her name is).

Thu Jul 10, 10:39:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home