Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A Little Dreamy

You Are Impressionism

You think the world is quite beautiful, especially if you look at it in new and interesting ways.
You tend to focus on color and movement in art.
For you, seeing the big picture is much more important than recording every little detail.
You can find inspiration anywhere... especially from nature.


Not exactly a surprise. I have spent hours in front of a tiny Monet in the National Gallery, and Debussy is one of my favourite composers, both to listen to and play his music. And the Seurat "L'Apres-midi dimanche . . . " painting is on my morning coffee mug.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that your garden & home are perfect testimonials of this.

I have a Far Side mug that features all the characters carrying backwards signs and an upside down banner that reads "IMBECILES of AMERICA"....

...and one Group of Seven left that I coddle...

Tue Oct 03, 07:37:00 p.m.  
Blogger crse said...

My mug just says wake up. Go figure...

Tue Oct 03, 08:05:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home