Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Saturday, November 04, 2006

For Those Who Know Me . . .

This is really no surprise. It all boils down to answering the lighting questions, and the size of the tree. I still long for my twelve and a half foot tree that we used to get at the old house. Sadly, no cathedral ceilings in this house. So we have four trees instead!!! (I'm aiming for 5!) I think my decor is a little more tasteful than the Griswald's, though.

Your Christmas is Most Like: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Christmas is a big, boisterous event at your place.
And no matter what, something hilarious usually happens.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god. I got "A Very Brady Christmas." Just shoot me now, before the season even starts.

Sat Nov 04, 05:09:00 p.m.  
Blogger Clementine said...

I'm with the Bradys, too. I love that movie, but it's nothing like my Christmases!

Sun Nov 05, 02:44:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home