Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

A Little Laryngitis Comin' On

Yep, I can feel it. It hit as I read the "What's On" in the Arts section today, and read about my masterclass. Being advertised to the public. In the Arts section. Ticket prices are cheap. And Handel's Messiah is rather popular at this time of year. Is it just me, or does the word masterclass imply that it's for the students of the voice studio, to benefit and grow from constructive critique? In my wildest dreams, I never took it to mean PERFORMANCE or OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Apparently, I was very mistaken.

In other news: One more sleep 'til Gerhard!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would interpret that to represent the class of performance. Like this is a class act performance. Master class even. You are gonna rock the messiah sister. No worries!

Sun Nov 26, 10:27:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home