Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Rather Disturbing

So, I was checking my site meter to let Luckybuzz know if anyone had Googled me with the phrase "fake kissing ball", when I stumbled upon a bizarre Google hit. From the Pentagon. The Google words that they used? Blow up reindeer sleigh. I only hope that some clerk was looking for the same sort of inflateable decoration that I was describing, and not trying to thwart some nefarious plot to make Santa explode. 'Cause that would just suck, huh?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD! The Pentagon is trying to blow up Santa's sleigh?!?!?!

Or, wait, maybe your interpretation is right. But that's a disturbing search. :)

Thu Dec 21, 01:31:00 a.m.  
Blogger Jess said...

Well, he WOULD make a pretty clear target, outlined against a starry sky like he is....

The Pentagon. Give me the shivers.

Thu Dec 21, 08:20:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting....very interesting, non?

Thu Dec 21, 08:33:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You icebacks scare the hell out of me....

Thu Dec 21, 09:22:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home