Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Weasley's Birthday

I have not yet blogged about Weasley's birthday, which was on Friday. I am not sure if I have fully recovered from celebrating his natal day, with festivities that extended throughout the weekend. Friday was fun, casual, and Weasley had a great time with about 40 of his closest friends at a downtown pub. Saturday wasn't totally in honour of his birthday - it was a dinner party/fondue/80s Trivial Pursuit night at a friend's house. I wasn't driving. Big mistake. Big. HUGE! (to quote Pretty Woman from the boutique scene). I intended a few glasses of wine. Somehow, my wineglass was never empty (thanks to Legal Eagle who shares my illicit crush). Suffice it to say, Sunday was a bit slow. So much so that Bumble from choir had to make a run to the Zesty Market to get me emergency Gatorade before church. And I faked drinking the communion wine. I think I may have still been drunk for most of the service. I think I should go back to rum, vodka, tequila, and beer. I have had more luck and less hangover with them of late! Happy birthday, Weasley! Next year, I'll drive!!!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL..thanks for the kind words, Canada!
I enjoyed watching you drink approximately 10 glasses of wine!

Thank God for all of the cheese and bread fondue you ate or I might have had to detach you from Mr. Illicit crush! LMAO!

You handled yourself gracefully regardless, a true Lady! (wink)

Love you!
Weasley!

Tue Jan 30, 06:17:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday weasley!!!! Many happy returns! Well at least you werent driving and telling this story after someone had to haul your sorry drunk little butt home!

Tue Jan 30, 06:32:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Ah crse, if only my sorry butt was actually little, LOL!!!

And Weasley, if you'll kindly recall, Mr Illicit Crush kept coming to sit with me!

Tue Jan 30, 11:40:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not how I remember it! lol
Just kidding.

As I said, you were most demure and showed much restraint! ;)

Weasley

Wed Jan 31, 10:18:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Canada all I can say is that I enjoyed very much partaking in the drinking of spirits with you.

I might add that we must have been just fine!! If you recall(heheh) the "Wineo's" did win the game!!

TTFN

CF

Thu Feb 01, 10:58:00 a.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Yes, CF, we did kick some ass!!!! Next Trivial Pursuit competition, same team - you, me, and Legal Eagle! :)

Thu Feb 01, 02:48:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home