Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Mastercard Meme

Very simple meme, take the numbers 1-5 then priceless while matching them up with number type things in your life (you could go to 10 if you want to, and since crse went to 10 despite having strep and being on antibiotics and feeling crappy, I'll do 10, too)

10 The number of times I yelled "fuck" at the top of my lungs yesterday when the washer died - it was full of clothes, and there was a huge clunk, and it stopped spinning. At least the water drained.

9 Number of times my parents have moved since I was born - soon to be 10 (yay!!!)

8 How many rolls of film I have yet to get developed (oh, from last summer, etc. Good thing I got a digital camera, huh?)

7 How many loads of laundry I still have to do.

6 The number of books I have standing up on the living room couch and loveseat to prevent Jazz dog from getting up for a nap. Somehow, she feels entitled now that she's ten, and a diva. I do not agree!

5 The average number of hours each day I have practised since I got the music for Elijah last Thursday.

4 How many more contract hours per week would be ideal.

3 Number of days until Weasley's birthday. (also La Patisseria and my s-i-l Kit's b-days)

2 The number of adorable kids that I have. (yes, some days adorable is replaced by other, less flattering adjectives!)

1 Number of husbands I plan to have. This does not mean that I don't feel like throttling him at least once a week, but I wouldn't trade him for the world. He's a good guy, and a great dad.

Priceless My life, overall. So many moments that rate up here. And so many friends, too. (sorry for the truly sappy post, but I'm in a great mood. Did I mention that I'm in an orchestra? And that the washing-machine repair guy is here, and it's costing less than $90?)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw--your great mood is sweet. :)

Tue Jan 23, 12:28:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

That was uplifting!

Wed Jan 24, 07:15:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really! uplifting!

ps its crse

Wed Jan 24, 10:19:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really! uplifting!

ps its crse

Wed Jan 24, 10:19:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home