Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Are You KIDDING???

Okay, we all know I have an unhealthy addiction to Grey's Anatomy. Since it moved from Sundays to Thursdays, I have to tape it (no TiVo) because I have choir on Thursdays. My parents got here last Thursday and only left yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to watch last week's episode. No problem, I have done the double feature viewing before, which I did this morning.

So, last week's episode . . .good thing I didn't watch it by itself and then be left hanging for a week. But the episode from last night . . . holy shit, I really wasn't expecting that. I am living in hope of some sort of dream sequence/weird "what if?" explanation. Yep, I am in denial. And they didn't even have the bloody decency to show me scenes from next week's show. They had better flippin' have a new one next week, 'cause I can't handle it. Weasley, I told you I hadn't had my "weekly weep". Well, I had a major sob-fest, complete with runny nose and now I even have a headache from crying so much. I guess I made up for last week!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's the main character.....her name is Meredith Grey. The show is called Grey's Anatomy.
She HAS to come back!
L

Fri Feb 16, 04:00:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is coming back but probably not for a few weeks just to torture us. Good show, but getting very sappy. We need some action and slutiness!!

Harmony

Fri Feb 16, 06:36:00 p.m.  
Blogger Jess said...

Oh, God... Is it bad that when I saw her come out of the water (and how likely was it that he'd be able to find her in the water??) my first thought was....'Oh good. She's dead.'

I have nothing against Meredith. Or McFlavouroftheweek.(Please don't throw stones.) I just think they need a little more ACTION and some NEW PROBLEMS.

Fri Feb 16, 07:59:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know? I have heard there are two camps here, meredith and non meredith. I dont watch the show but this is why i fear i wont be able to watch heroes until the new season starts. I cant bear cliff hangers!

Fri Feb 16, 09:02:00 p.m.  
Blogger Shelli said...

I believe.....IIIII BEEEELIIIIEVEE! UGh if she said it one more time I was gonna gag. I believe you've said that enough!

That was a sad episode, but I bet they are gonna fight to keep her alive, someone is gonna run in there and jump on here and pound on her chest and she's gonna spit up water and start breathin. Wanna bet?? She's not done yet.

Sat Feb 17, 01:03:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home