Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Valentine's Version



Thirteen Things Canada Can't Get Enough Of These Days

1. My flannel sheets.
2. Sleep (no, I am not pregnant, I think I am just in hibernation /winter-avoidance mode)
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Playing my flute. Really, it's becoming quite obsessive.
5. Reading. Well, this is normal for me, but I have to add it anyway.
6. Long, steamy soaks in my tub.
7. Pho (I can't do the accent, but I mean the Vietnamese vermicelli and sprout soup. With lots of hot sauce)
8. Snuggling with Jazz dog. She's been particularly loathe to get out of bed since I put the flannel sheets on!
9. Hanging out and watching movies with Hubby, cuddled up under the chenille throw in the family room.
10. My polar fleece pyjamas (which are too hot too sleep in, esp with flannel sheets, but are warm and cozy to lounge about in!)
11. My Body Shop Vanilla Spice Body Butter. Warm and spicy, and very moisturizing.
12. Hanging out with Corwin and Clara after their baths and before bed, reading or watching a movie, listening to stories about their day and hearing their giggles.
13. Ginger-Mint herbal tea with lots of honey.

Links to Other Thursday Thirteens
1.crse

4 Comments:

Blogger luckybuzz said...

Mmmmm....I've been obsessed with Pho lately too (though I have no idea how to pronounce it, so I generally just point). But yeah. Yum.

And sleep? Always a good thing. Mmmm, sleeeeep....

Thu Feb 08, 10:08:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sleep and cuddlin and flannel pajamas with snuggly dogs and kids..sigh...heaven...

Thu Feb 08, 07:51:00 p.m.  
Blogger Shelli said...

How bout flannel pjs, hot chocolate and Grays anatomy.

Thats it for me tonight.

Thu Feb 08, 09:25:00 p.m.  
Blogger Shelli said...

Ohhh Gray's anatomy was so good last night!! I hated how it ended... lol

Fri Feb 09, 11:54:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home