Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The One Word Wrap-Up

Well, here is the list of words that people sent to describe little old me *blush*. Gee, and "bitchy" isn't on the list, even from those who know me (although Hubby never did send me his word . . . not true, he just reminded me what it was).

  • beautiful
  • blithe
  • creative
  • dork ("in a good way")
  • effervescent (from two people)
  • flair
  • lively
  • luxurious
  • "Martha"
  • obsessive
  • outgoing
  • passionate
  • splendiferous
  • "stranger!"
  • talented
  • viridical
  • vivacious (also from two people)

All lovely words - thanks guys!! And if you really love me, you'll send me Valentines - it's really easy (and crse already has 13 in her Valentine mailbox. I know I'm not quite as cool but allow me to continue in my delusion that I am somewhat of a social butterfly! Just let me hit double digits and I'll be happy! And I promise to send you some if you get your own Valentinr)


My Valentinr - canada
Get your own valentinr

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i sent you a mutual love note last night. I couldnt handle the pressure anymore. (and january notwithstanding? I love april)

Tue Feb 13, 10:52:00 a.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

You knew I was going to send you one the minute you suggested it!!!
We are very funny, and rather insane (in a good way! dorkbloggers all the way)

Tue Feb 13, 11:35:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home