Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ode to Women 13

Thirteen Woman That Canada Thinks Are Beautiful
(and wouldn't mind looking like any of them)
  1. Aishwarya Rai - in any role, oh my God, she's stunning.
  2. Angelina Jolie - particularly in Beyond Borders and Mr and Mrs Smith
  3. Madelaine Stowe - esp in Last of the Mohicans
  4. Rachel Weisz - classic and elegant
  5. Mia Sara - from Ferris Bueller's Day Off
  6. Andie MacDowell - especially in St Elmo's Fire and Groundhog Day
  7. Salma Hayek - in anything except Frida, and even then she wasn't unattractive
  8. Sofia Milos - more CSI Miami than Caroline and the City
  9. Iman - totally unique and graceful
  10. Sandra Oh - Grey's Anatomy, Under the Tuscan Sun, Sideways.
  11. Kate Beckinsale - oh, to be able to carry off that catsuit in Underworld!
  12. Kate Walsh - she's got really sexy eyes
  13. Zoe Saldana - in Centrestage and Guess Who

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. crse

2.(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mia Sara was in legend and I thought she was BEYOOOTIFUL!!! Great list buddy!

Thu Feb 15, 10:37:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lone Grey Squirrel said...

I imagined that I would only find this kinda list in a male blogger's site. Surprise, surprise. My only thought is that Nicole Kidman is missing. I am off to see crse's list.

Fri Feb 16, 04:29:00 a.m.  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

not me?

Fri Feb 16, 08:44:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually don't know who a lot of these women are (and clearly I need to start looking up from my dissertation notes at some point). But Angelina Jolie is so pretty that she hurts my eyes. Too! Much! Pretty!

Mon Feb 19, 10:16:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home