Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Isn't That What Children Are For?

I received the new Signals catalogue in the mail yesterday. On the front cover is a picture of this umbrella. I really like this umbrella. And since Hubby broke my Cirque du Soleil Saltimbanco umbrella, I think I should get the umbrella of my choice (since I have been too pissed off to buy a new, boring one, and I have been using said broken one for two years, and it keeps getting worse). I made a little "oh, look at the umbrella" comment, which was barely acknowledged. So . . . I showed Corwin the umbrella, and said "isn't it beautiful? And it's so spring-y, and my birthday is in the spring". Guess what I heard a minute later?
"Dad, Dad, Mom really likes this umbrella and her birthday is in the spring!".

Heh heh. Evil, I know. But effective!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lone Grey Squirrel said...

I am shocked. How could a Goddess be so evil?

Wed Feb 07, 12:47:00 p.m.  
Blogger Jess said...

Go girl!

That umbrella is gorgeous. My mom bought it for a friend last year and I *almost* got it smuggled out of the house before she caught me.

Really, really pretty.

Wed Feb 07, 01:31:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home