Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Friday, March 16, 2007

The Answers

In case anyone is dying to know the correct answers. A lot of them were tricky, especially the who is older question. Really, the only one I care about is whether you think I drive a minivan or not!

  1. What is my favourite colour? Green
  2. How long have Hubby and I been together (as of 2007)? 20 years on October 2 (but married 13 this May)
  3. Who is older and by how much? Corwin, by 3 minutes
  4. What is my favourite season? Fall
  5. Do I drive a minivan? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. What would be my ideal dancing night out? 80s night
  7. What is the farthest I've been from home? Australia (I've also been to Greece)
  8. What show do I watch (and cry while watching) on a regular basis? Grey's Anatomy
  9. What kind of dog is Jasmine, the diva? Dalmatian
  10. What insane thing do I do every day (or at least try to)? Vacuum

Thanks for playing. You've gotta love silly quizzes.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

no grey's post??

C'MON! Gotta talk about this!

Fri Mar 16, 10:41:00 a.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

(ears covered yelling "la la la") I haven't seen it yet. I tape it because choir is on Thursday. Don't tell me!! Must watch!!

Fri Mar 16, 05:01:00 p.m.  
Blogger Jess said...

OOOOH!

You're going to LOVE it!

Fri Mar 16, 10:38:00 p.m.  
Blogger nancycle said...

minivan = NO!....bahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahh...



hahahahahahahahahahah...


ew...oh....heh...thanks, that was good.

Tue Mar 20, 10:00:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a crazy dalmation too? Lucky girl.

Ours is an extra special kind of crazy I think.

Mon Mar 26, 12:24:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home