Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My Five Questions

So, I thought I'd try yet again. Here are my five questions from the fabulous Sidonia.

1) What do you love most about blogging? Originally, I loved being able to vent or bitch about whatever was annoying me, and not having to take unsolicited advice (or not having to hear that I hadn't taken said advice). Plus, the anonymity of said bitching was nice and cozy. Now, I really adore all my bloggy friends, and hope to meet a whole bunch over time. First potential blogger meeting for me is at the end of the month! (yay LB!)

2) What's your favourite piece of music to play? On flute, there are a couple. Minuet and Badinerie from Suite No 2 in B Minor by J.S. Bach, Minuet and Dance of the Blessed Spirits by Christoph Gluck, or Concerto No 1 in G Major for Flute and Orchestra (KV 313) by Mozart. To listen to, my favourite would probably be Swan Lake by Tchaikovsky. Or the soundtrack to Somewhere in Time, which has Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini by Rachmaninoff. Oh, and on piccolo, I love playing Modern Major General from Gilbert & Sullivan's Pirates of Penzance - it's a real workout if done at the proper tempo.

3) What little piece of indulgent technology could you simply not survive without? I'm so low tech. Well, my computer (to blog), or my vcr, because Grey's Anatomy is during choir. I dream of TiVo!!!

4) Summer or Winter? Summer until the sun starts slanting differently and the light changes in August. Winter if we have snow for Christmas and it's not too cold, but I'm usually sick of it by February. My absolute favourite season is autumn.

5) What's your favourite childhood memory? I have so many - I truly had a great childhood. Probably one involving my parents and I (we used to rent this cottage in the Muskokas, and it was wonderful going there). Or any time spent at summer camp at Circle R Ranch, still my favourite place (when I die, I want my ashes scattered in the corral and at Treefort).

Okay, hopefully it will post, and not lose this in cyberspace! If you want five questions from me, let me know in comments. (even if you got 5 somewhere else, we interviewers may want to know different things!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoohooo for blogger meetups! :)

Tue Mar 06, 10:28:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want questions (and a night out to the movies)
Lola

Thu Mar 08, 07:39:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want questions too!

Thu Mar 08, 10:33:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Okay Lola and crse, questions will be forthcoming.

And a night at the movies will happen, too (you're welcome to join crse, just a bit more of a commute for you)

Fri Mar 09, 12:37:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home