Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Maybe It'll Let Me Do This

Since Blogger won't let me post my five questions from Sidonia (I started, then saved the draft. Now every time I try to finish and post, it only posts the original draft. I'll start from scratch tomorrow. Can we say "Wordpress", boys and girls?)

Anyway, since everyone else (Luckybuzz, Sidonia, Maggie May) is jumping off a bridge, I have to jump, too!!
Here
is my Johari window. Please go and tell me what you really think. I'm a litlle bit nervous but what the hell.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wordpress! Yes! Come join us in Wordpress land! It's got candy cane trees and rivers of pure, sweet vodka....

Sun Mar 04, 12:16:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Very, very interesting. You are brave. I'll think about this one before taking it up but I threw in my two bits into your window profile.

Sun Mar 04, 02:01:00 a.m.  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I did your Johari window thingy, even though I don't know you well at all. I chose only very good adjectives for you since you seem to be a very good person. :)

That house you slow down and look at and imagine the inside of is a very gorgeous place!!

Mon Mar 05, 10:04:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home