Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Monday, March 26, 2007

It's True

I am a terrible, terrible person. Since I leave tomorrow for my conference, I rescheduled the nursey school from Thursday to today (I do an hour for the morning class, and an hour for the afternoon class). But I just can't do it today. I have so much to get done, and I have theatre tickets tonight (my friend and I have a subscription, and between my conference this week and my concerts next week, this was it). So . . . I lied. I called the nursery school and told them my daughter was home sick and I was unable to come in. I know, I am going straight to hell, but I am SO tired. I can sleep in Rhode Island and on the plane, but that won't help me pack, finish laundry, get dinner organized, etc, etc. Also, won't tell Hubby about this - since I am not working, means I will not be getting paid for those 2 hours (and the hourly rate is quite nice). Oh well - no Bath & Bodyworks in Rhode Island means that I'll save about that much anyway!

Off to pack. Maybe more later. This time tomorrow I'll be at the airport - woo hoo!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger muse said...

Pfft, terrible person my eye! lol

You are such a wonderwoman, doing everything at once and such, you deserve some "buffer" time now and then! ;)

Mon Mar 26, 10:49:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Terrible person? I am in the doghouse for something I did. I'd invite you to join me but it seems you have plans.

Have fun. woo hoo.

Tue Mar 27, 07:05:00 a.m.  
Blogger Clementine said...

See you soon!

Tue Mar 27, 02:10:00 p.m.  
Blogger crse said...

you cant even begin to know the web of lies ive strung at the expense of my children over the past few years. From the dr. appt. i forgot about ("we were broken down in another state") to the lost immunization records ("i just cant get a hold of my dr! I think she left the country")...oh canada. It will be all right.

Tue Mar 27, 07:08:00 p.m.  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

I got your bath and body works order filled except one product they were out of. I will get it and send it to you later.

Tue Mar 27, 11:18:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home