Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Done!!!

Well, except for getting the blind back up. It's a two-person job, so Hubby and I will do it when he gets home.


Even a few fall and Hallowe'en decorations sneaking in!




I love how the new colour changes how Corwin and Clara's portraits look.



The corner where "Trenchcoat" and "Bamboozled" meet on the basement stairs. Of course, now I want to re-paint the stairwell (same colour) because it looks dinged up in comparison. And the entryway. And the hall . . . .

6 Comments:

Blogger muse said...

Hahaha, you're hooked! :)

Thu Sep 27, 10:47:00 a.m.  
Blogger Jess said...

Wow,that's beautiful!

Thu Sep 27, 11:08:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's *gorgeous*! :)

Thu Sep 27, 02:17:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Thanks, guys. :)

I kept turning on the light last night and looking all gleeful. Hubby just rolled his eyes.

Thu Sep 27, 02:24:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lola said...

looking good@!
lo

Thu Sep 27, 05:04:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, looks great!! Now slow down, stop painting for at least 1 week before hubby hides all the brushes and rollers.

I was thinking of you yesterday when I was painting the kitchen, cursing that it took 1 coat of primer and 3 coats of the blue to cover the dark colour I had before, I thought of you and all your coats of red. ( I know, that is not the proper name for the shade of paint . . ) I love it though, can't wait to sneak a peek at it. . . .perhaps I will stop by this weekend

Harmoney

Fri Sep 28, 01:42:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home