Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Friday, October 05, 2007

It's A Beautiful Thing

Hubby and I got Corwin and Clara each an iPod shuffle for their birthday. They are very into music, and when we are in the car, both of them constantly ask "Mom, do you have this song on the computer? Can we listen to it again later?", so it was an obvious gift choice. Clara's is purple, Corwin's is silver. Hubby's parents got them earphones (the earbuds are too big for their ears - hell, they're too big for my ears!) and my parents got them new alarm clocks through which they can play their iPods. What a fabulous thing. Today, they have a PD day, so I anticipated a wakeup at the crack of dawn (means anything before 7), and arguing. Instead? They are reading and listening to their iPods. Beautiful!!!!!!!

And I think I know what I'm getting Hubby for Christmas . . . .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I heart technology (and iPods, especially...)

Fri Oct 05, 01:37:00 p.m.  
Blogger crse said...

uh oh. I see this coming. Norm is already asking for the local top forty music station. I have no idea where he learned about this. I blame Gill.

Sat Oct 06, 09:12:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home