Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Saturday, March 01, 2008

20 Days (but who's counting?)

Spring officially begins on the twentieth of this month with the spring equinox. Here is the lovely picture on my calendar for this month:




How lovely, how green! Of course, this is the view from my front door yet again. To get the complete scenario, please imagine the thrum of several snowblowers as background noise. We got another 15 cm last night. Things are looking up though - freezing rain in the forecast for Monday (yes, that last bit is dripping with sarcasm)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, just think--if all that snow melts at once, it'll look just like your calendar picture. :)

Sat Mar 01, 05:58:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Hopefully not in my basement!!!!

Sat Mar 01, 08:47:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ash said...

Have I mentioned how much I love living in Florida and how much I DO NOT MISS PA?

Wed Mar 05, 12:26:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home