Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Is It Spring Yet?

I can't get warm. Monday was a -37 windchill. Tuesday wasn't much better. And today? Today we got more flippin' snow. My back hurts because I twisted funny trying to shovel my way out and the snowbanks are too high. Hubby does the snowblower stuff (the best hand-me-down EVER from my parents), and he was obviously at work at the time. I gave up and just shovelled half the driveway onto the other side for Hubby to do when he got home. And guess what? More snow forecast for tomorrow night and Friday. I will take and post pictures of the insane amount of white stuff. So far this winter, we have gotten 283.9 cm of snow (that's 111.8 inches). Can I go hibernate now?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MINUS 37??!?!?! 111 inches??!?! Good god, woman, you need to come visit me soon. :)

Thu Feb 14, 12:34:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or at least have a hot brandy. :)

Thu Feb 14, 12:35:00 a.m.  
Blogger Arbitrista said...

It's official. I'm never living where you live.

Thu Feb 14, 07:38:00 a.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

I guess I should have mentioned that -37 Celsius is only -34.6 F :)

But it's WAY warmer than where PoD is - it was -52 with the windchill there!!!

Yeah, it's around now when I start missing Miami

Thu Feb 14, 09:06:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home