Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Canada Wonders Why

Why am I unable to purchase the song that is stuck in my head from iTunes? It's not old. It's not obscure. It's completely addictive with its Warren Zevon beat and tribute to another rock classic. Why is Kid Rock's newest release, "All Summer Long", not available on iTunes?!

(yes, I know I can watch it on YouTube, but that isn't getting anything done around the house, or allowing me to go anywhere. I want to blast it in the car - is that so wrong?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

I just read that he categorically does not release his stuff on itunes, etc.--he wants you to buy the whole CD.

Mon Aug 25, 03:03:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

But I don't WANT the whole damn cd!!!! I'm sure this is the only song I will like!!!

Mon Aug 25, 05:03:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home