Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Sunday, August 03, 2008

You'd Think I'd Muster A Little Enthusiasm

Tomorrow, Hubby, the kids and I are heading to a cottage until Wednesday. There's a lake, and a canoe, not sure about a paddle boat (I do not look forward to the whining from Corwin if there isn't one). Sounds fun, right? It should be . . . but the in-laws have rented the cottage. Two nights. Under the same roof. Oh.My.God. I'd better go pack some "medication" (wine.beer.tequila.anything alcoholic!!). Wish me luck. (and look forward to some interesting posts upon my return - only rivalled by the potential posts from my upcoming family reunion next Saturday!!)

Oh, and I'm also sad because Jazz-dog isn't invited (it's a pet-free rental). I'm just very, very glad that Beck is coming to stay with her.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hashbrown said...

in-laws under the same roof? Not so fun.

Mon Aug 04, 07:17:00 a.m.  
Blogger Clementine said...

Oh geez. Good luck!

Mon Aug 04, 01:41:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Start hitting the tequila NOW, woman! (Hope it's a good time anyway!)

Mon Aug 04, 03:48:00 p.m.  
Blogger Firefly1234 said...

People who don't let animals have vacations are lame. But you know me, I would have the whole crew join us in protest - they would pack their water wings (Chetters especially), inner tubes, carrots and baby tomatoes and trek up with us.

Tue Aug 05, 10:38:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Miss J!

-JeepChick

Wed Aug 06, 12:01:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home