Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Hooky

Well, not really playing hooky since I didn't have anything scheduled during the day today - my daytime clients start next Thursday. But I took a little bit of a "me" day and went to see "The Rocker" by myself. Really by myself - I was the only one in the theatre!! It was hilarious - laugh out loud funny in many parts. I definitely want to see it again.

Then I went and bought myself a new shirt and a new pair of jeans (my fave pair finally got a frayed hole in the spring - sniff). And got the kids some new undies (Corwin keeps saying his are fine, but there's NO way they can be comfortable!)

I do have a client at 5:15, followed by choir. So I should get my act together and grab a shower before the kids come home from school. They were pretty excited - they biked today. I'm sure they'll be very proud of themselves when they get home.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice day! :)

Fri Sep 05, 03:14:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lola said...

i have daytime movie availability you know....
biking to school!? good for ALL of you:)
lp

Sun Sep 07, 09:41:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lucy said...

I love that your kids bike to school. We live across the street from the school, but over-reaching township safety legislation doesn't allow either biking or walking. Canadians rock!

Mon Sep 08, 08:56:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home