Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!

Riding bikes - the kids are right now! All the windows are open, and the lovely trickly sound of water running through the eavestroughing as the snow melts off the roof is music to my ears. We even heard a Mourning Dove cooing. Can the robins be too far behind? I hope not.

Oh, and the Land's End slicker suits and boots arrived in timely fashion yesterday. They have been thoroughly tested in the giant puddle that spans the road (remind me to call the city again in the faint hope that they will fix the grading). Success - even their feet remained dry.
God, I LOVE spring!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger nancycle said...

What!? I ... err... I mean, THEY love that improperly graded portion of the road! Meanie.

Sat Mar 11, 11:16:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home