Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Too Busy to Blog, Time to Meme

Corwin and CLara are leaving this morning for their big trip with G & GP (my parents). I am trying to get the last of their stuff organized. Will write more soon. Oh - and I have TWO dates for Blue Rodeo tonight - La Patesserie and Weasley.


1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?

Not so far.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?

Definitely not!!

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?

This past winter.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?

With someone else, usually. And always with Jazz dog.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?

Yes, sometimes more than others.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?

Very.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?

Probably.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?

Angelina Jolie.

9. Do you stay friends with your ex's?

Yep--all but 2 of them.

10. Do you know how to play poker?

I did in grade 5, and then got in shit for playing in the library, so that was the end of my poker career. I'm not a big card player.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?

Yes.

12. What's your favourite commercial?

The A&W commercial with the Grandpa burger that makes me tear up.

13. What are you allergic to?

Penicillin, Clindamycin, Erythromycin (you can see that needing antibiotics could be a problem). Cigarette smoke in a big way, and a twinge of seasonal allergies (I've mostly outgrown them - yay!!!)

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?

Sometimes.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?

No, usually at least one other person knows my secrets..

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?

Ummm. . . Toronto Blue Jays!!!!!

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?

I live in Ottawa - we have the world's longest skating rink. Yes, every winter.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?

Most of the time. I have pretty weird and vivid dreams.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?

At my sister-in-law's on Saturday!

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?

Okay, I sing at least 5 Beatles songs with my Thursday client every week - he wants to be Ringo. So. . . yes!

21. What's the one thing on your mind now?

got to pack and do laundry and get the kids organized because they leave tomorrow for a few days with my parents (G & GP)

22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass Barbie is?

No.

23. Do you always wear your seat belt?

Always.

24. What cell service do you use?

Bell Mobility. Soon to be Rogers

25. Do you like Sushi?

Yum - a favourite food.

26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?

Not sure (knocking and knocking and knocking on wood).

27. What do you wear to bed?

pajamas

28. Been caught stealing?

Nope.

29. What shoe size do you have?

8.5/9 (used to be 8/8.5 then I had kids. Your ligaments really DO stretch!)

30. Do you truly hate anyone?

My supervisor from my internship from Hell would be right up there, but it's so far in the past that I don't think hate is the right word. More like a strong disdain.

31. Classic Rock or Rap?

Classic Rock.

32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?

Clive Owen/John Hannah/Simon le Bon (depending on the day).

33. Favourite Song?

Against All Odds by Phil Collins (if I had to pick just one, which is really mood-dependant).

34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?

No. But I have played my flute in front of the mirror.

35. What food do you find disgusting?

Liver. And Brussels Sprouts

36. Do you sing in the shower?

No, I'm an in the car singer.

37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?

Not since I was young and foolish!

38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?

No. What kind of person do you think I am?!?!?!

39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?

Yes. Often.

40. Have you ever been punched in the face?

Yes. By Chris Gishler when I was in grade 7 and he was in grade 8. He got in BIG trouble, and I got to go to the doctor to make sure my jaw wasn't dislocated! (it wasn't). And it was because I was standing up for someone I really didn't know.

5 Comments:

Blogger Canada said...

Oh no - I forgot to say that I got this from Luckybuzz!

Tue Jul 11, 08:38:00 a.m.  
Blogger luckybuzz said...

Wow, Simon LeBon....I don't know why, but I find that entertaining. :)

Tue Jul 11, 04:40:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Yes, LB, it is entertaining, but notice the theme. . . Brit/Scot/Irish accents (and I pared the list down a LOT since I was supposed to ppick just one!)

Tue Jul 11, 04:52:00 p.m.  
Blogger crse said...

I think Simon LeBon is hot too. I hope you had fun last night!!!

Wed Jul 12, 08:02:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

I did!!!

Wed Jul 12, 11:55:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home