Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Prolific Thursday

Yes, yet another post. What can I say, I should be packing and doing laundry (well, I'm washing it, but not yet folding) because we're leaving tomorrow for Thanksgiving to this fabulous cottage (that looks nicer than my house), but procrastination is my middle name!

I'm getting my hair cut (yay!!) and coloured (hide the grey - double yay!!!) tonight before choir. So I thought I'd try to look decent, and used a gift certificate I've had for awhile to buy a new shirt. Actually got 2 - it was a buy one, get one half off. Gotta love it. My hair request to my stylist will be sexy hair (that I can manage to do - HA!!). We'll see how this turns out.

Last night, I took a cooking class. It was actually more of a demonstration (it wasn't hands on), and then we got to enjoy it as dinner. Fabulous regional Italian cuisine. We got the recipes, and I plan to be doing some cooking, especially this lentil dish. Yummy!

And if you have time, can you send some love to Nancyle at Heart First? The picture on her posting from yesterday kinda says it all.

Happy Thanksgiving, fellow Canadians! And, well, have a good weekend to my friends south of the border.

2 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

Wow. That is prolific. Yay for Clara's tooth! Yay for haircuts and thanksgiving!

Thu Oct 05, 11:20:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy that cottage!

Thanks for the "send love" mention. It was a nice surprise to have an additional note.

On the continuing education front, I also have you to thank for my ability to use the F word in a mulititude of ways....

;-)

Fri Oct 06, 09:36:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home