Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Pucker Up


Canada's Thirteen Most Memorable Kisses


1. The "I Do" kiss with Hubby, May 1994
2. The first kiss with Hubby on our first date, Oct 2, 1987. On the wall by the football field at university.
3. Kissing my green-eyed boy in the Treefort at Circle R, July 1985. The moon was full or close to full, and the moonlight made all the leaves look silvery.
4. Kissing Hoss in my family room when I came back from Greece in spring, 1986. I was wearing a red sweater with white writing that said "Marina Yachting".
5. The goodbye kiss from Vagelis, the guy I met in Greece in March, 1986.
6. Kissing Colin for hours in my dorm room during orientation week at university. Hmmm . . . this may have been the first hint that it was over with the boyfriend back home!
7. The first kiss with Gerhard, in my off-campus room after he helped me paint it.
8. The first of the last kisses with Gerhard, very tipsy (both of us), him swinging on the door as he tried to put his boots on as the fire alarm was going off
9. The first kiss with PoD, in my first off-campus room, Sept 1989.
10. The whole next afternoon with PoD.
11. The only kiss (what a shame!!) with my older man (I had just turned 17, he was 23 - not so bad then, but we met when I was 15, and he really like me until he found out how old I was. I wasn't getting drunk like everyone else at the party, I was sipping a glass of wine and having an intelligent conversation with him. Can I help it that I looked and acted more mature than I was?), June 1986
12. Kissing the chopper pilot (not then, but he is now) at Crow's Nest at Circle R, summer 1985
13. Kissing the boy twin on the beach of Gumby's cottage when we were on our CIT trip from Circle R, summer 1984. All the while, lightning was flashing in the distance and the reflection on the water was amazing, but we could barely even hear the thunder.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome list. Made me smile, reading all these happy moments--and then made me smile again, thinking what my own list would be like. :)

Thu Oct 05, 10:00:00 a.m.  
Blogger crse said...

Thats such a sweet romantic list buddy!

Thu Oct 05, 11:18:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home