Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Update

Sometimes when you think it's not me, it's you . . . it really is!!! In this case, it's not me, it's the loaner flute. Our flute quartet conductor has a loaner from Pascal as well - and she got hers first (on Saturday). Well, as I arrived today in a very panicked state, and told her that I had this other flute, she said "don't you just love it? I like my loaner better", to which I exploded "I HATE this flute!". So she gave me hers to try, and took mine. The moment she put it to her lips and blew, a look crossed her face and she said "oh, this is horrible!" Something is definitely off. So I played her loaner for our rehearsal.

And I really, really liked it.

But not as much as the out-of-my-price-range one I held on Sunday.

Damn, why did I do that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home